Turn your Mac into a productivity machine with AI
A must-have tool for business executives, technical professionals, and content writers.
👉 Generate blog ideas and outline for any keywords
👉 Produce a complete article given an outline
👉 Repurpose your content for social media
👉 Write headlines that convert
👉 Write a Tweet or LinkedIn post
👉 Turn short instructions into ready-to-send professional emails
👉 Complete your business proposal
👉 Convert your meeting notes into a summary
👉 Create a presentation in 30 seconds
👉 Rewrite sentences to match a style. Zinsser mode is the most popular one among our users.
👉 Write a technical blog
👉Write interview questions
👉 Write code in any language
👉 Fix grammar mistakes in the selected text
👉 Understand any code with our "Explain code" feature
More productivity-related features to come. Stay tuned!
All without ever leaving your application. Elephas works across different applications on your Mac,
- Apple Mail
- Apple Notes
- Apple Message
- Outlook Mail Web
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Word Online
- Microsoft Teams
Elephas works in two modes,
- Inline mode - Such as rewriting your content on Google Docs or Apple Mail.
- Window - It opens up a dedicated window for you to fine-tune the parameters. Features include blog writing and headline writing.
You need a minimum macOS version of 10.15 (macOS Catalina)
You can join the waitlist for the Windows version here.
Check out our blog to learn sample use cases.
Free 1-week trial. This is an early bird price, and it will increase after the initial launch period. You can cancel anytime.
- After you subscribe, download the DMG file from https://elephas.app/downloads/Elephas_latest.dmg
- Follow https://elephas.app/blog/getting-started-with-elephas-mac-writing-app-cl4b9r5qt52721ploqf63041c
- You need to use your own OpenAI account keys, which means you will be charged by OpenAI every month. If you use 2500 tokens per day, 20 active days, you may pay up to 0.02*2.5*20 = $1
- Check this article to understand the steps to create a key with OpenAI
- Check out our blog page for examples
- You will receive your Gumroad via email from Gumroad. Check your spam folder as well